Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Elated :-)

The other day i was very happy if you noticed.
And I promised to tell the reason but later.

I went for an interview that day And I got the job.
Well not a very high paying job but something of my interest and related to my field as well. :-)
So i am happy girl now.

And maze ki baat ye ki my firends are happier than me.
I am a very lucky person. Have gathered some really nice people around me. But believe me i have no contribution in this.
Wanna thank all my friends who have stood by me in good as well as bad times. Bad times especially.

Haven't told much people. Don't know why I am afraid. What if things go wrong.
May be it'll take some time to believe it. Yaar what i have been through for the last one year its but natural for me to be paranoiac. Kher i know i'll come out of it.

Cause i have always come out of it. :-)
chalo me going now.
cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home