ting ting t t ting !!!!!!
I have done it!
I got it finally. :-) :-) :-)
hmmmmmmmmmm
And my teeny tiny brain has started working again.
This time it says that doesn't achievement of a goal or fullfilment of your wish also means end of something. A longing, an anticipation, a wait for something.
I mean for the time being you have nothing to look forward to.
A pessimistic view!!!!!!!!!!
Life should be moving. One should have something to look forward to before finishing the task at hand. I mean one should know what he/she is going to do next.
Uncertainity is exciting but frustrating at times.
As far as I am concerned
I want a little of everything.
bole to variety.
Good things as well as bad things.
Cause i believe good will lose all its meaning, its essence without the presence of bad.
Good will then become something so normal, something which is routine, nothing special about it. Only way things can be.
Phew!!!!!
Had a fight with a friend. Timepass types. Waise i love teasing my friends. Its fun.
But here the other party started the fight by being rude.
Now i am confused what to do. To stay angry for some more time or make up.
Yaar i am not angry anymore but am very much tempted to do some drama.
But i am not good at pretending to be angry. :-(
So will have to make up.
There are other ways to vex people. ;-)
oh so iniquitous me! lol.
chalo me going. :-)
Goodnight.
I got it finally. :-) :-) :-)
hmmmmmmmmmm
And my teeny tiny brain has started working again.
This time it says that doesn't achievement of a goal or fullfilment of your wish also means end of something. A longing, an anticipation, a wait for something.
I mean for the time being you have nothing to look forward to.
A pessimistic view!!!!!!!!!!
Life should be moving. One should have something to look forward to before finishing the task at hand. I mean one should know what he/she is going to do next.
Uncertainity is exciting but frustrating at times.
As far as I am concerned
I want a little of everything.
bole to variety.
Good things as well as bad things.
Cause i believe good will lose all its meaning, its essence without the presence of bad.
Good will then become something so normal, something which is routine, nothing special about it. Only way things can be.
Phew!!!!!
Had a fight with a friend. Timepass types. Waise i love teasing my friends. Its fun.
But here the other party started the fight by being rude.
Now i am confused what to do. To stay angry for some more time or make up.
Yaar i am not angry anymore but am very much tempted to do some drama.
But i am not good at pretending to be angry. :-(
So will have to make up.
There are other ways to vex people. ;-)
oh so iniquitous me! lol.
chalo me going. :-)
Goodnight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home