Boring Day
My Day today was a complete waste.
Did nothing at all. The Day seems so long.
I don't know. I am a little confused. Don't know how to proceed further.
Till yesterday i was pretty satisfied the way things have turned out. Today I am not. Something is missing man.
To cut the long story short. I am confused............ Big time.
And I am stubborn cause i am not listening to people, their views. I am not letting anyone help me, if i need any.
Somehow i don't find people genuine any more. I don't trust their opinions.
And i so hate this new "sucpicious me". How can you enjoy life when your heart is so closed.
This song from lnking park suits me so well these days:
I Don't know who to trust
No surprise
Everyone feels so far away from me
When will this phase be over. I don't like it at all. :-(
ok ok time to cheer up a little.
recently i won the title of being "MAHAAN" for a simple reason that i don't fight with my friends even if they do something wrong with me. I just tell them politely that this is what i did not like.
Recently something really serious happened and as usual i did not react much. ((according to my friends. While In my personal opinion i raised quite a hell )) kher so i got this title.
While the truth is I am too lazy to fight or argue. Hating someone or being angry requires so much of stamina yaar. And mujh mein waise hi jaan praan nai hain, kahaan se laaun itni energy.
And people think that i am too sweet. lol. Haven't seen the real me yet.
Hey all you! I am as normal as anyone out there. I am not "MAHAAN". Pls............
I am not abnormal. Being lazy is not equal to being abnormal. Samjhe?
Its just that i like to be quite when i am angry. That doesn't make me "MAHAAN".
Hope you guys understand now.
Bye Cya.
Did nothing at all. The Day seems so long.
I don't know. I am a little confused. Don't know how to proceed further.
Till yesterday i was pretty satisfied the way things have turned out. Today I am not. Something is missing man.
To cut the long story short. I am confused............ Big time.
And I am stubborn cause i am not listening to people, their views. I am not letting anyone help me, if i need any.
Somehow i don't find people genuine any more. I don't trust their opinions.
And i so hate this new "sucpicious me". How can you enjoy life when your heart is so closed.
This song from lnking park suits me so well these days:
I Don't know who to trust
No surprise
Everyone feels so far away from me
When will this phase be over. I don't like it at all. :-(
ok ok time to cheer up a little.
recently i won the title of being "MAHAAN" for a simple reason that i don't fight with my friends even if they do something wrong with me. I just tell them politely that this is what i did not like.
Recently something really serious happened and as usual i did not react much. ((according to my friends. While In my personal opinion i raised quite a hell )) kher so i got this title.
While the truth is I am too lazy to fight or argue. Hating someone or being angry requires so much of stamina yaar. And mujh mein waise hi jaan praan nai hain, kahaan se laaun itni energy.
And people think that i am too sweet. lol. Haven't seen the real me yet.
Hey all you! I am as normal as anyone out there. I am not "MAHAAN". Pls............
I am not abnormal. Being lazy is not equal to being abnormal. Samjhe?
Its just that i like to be quite when i am angry. That doesn't make me "MAHAAN".
Hope you guys understand now.
Bye Cya.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home