Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Cleaniness day.......

I got bitten by cleaniness bug today.

So what did i do?

I cleaned my computer. And i did it so enthusiastically that my keyboard recieved the shock of its life. so shocked was it that it refused to work at all at first.
But gradually it took hold of itself. :-) now only few of the keys are in the recovery state.
Nothing much, i press one key and it does the function of two.

I guess my comp is really happy, trying to show the gratitude by doing the work of two keys when i press one. How sweet!!!!!!

jokes apart. its giving me real hard time. its all messed up.
don't know what went wrong. :-(

I m telling you never ever m i gonna clean my comp again. atleast not with so much dedication.





ok truth time!!!!
shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
don't tell anyone pls cause i haven't told anyone at home.

actually i spilled tea on my computer table. Thats why such rigorous cleaning. but i did dry the keyboard properly. its just not getting well. though i did not open it and then clean it. but i did dry it. don't know what to do. somebody pls help me out of this. pls pls pls pls.

why am i so stupid?
i mean why did i put that cup on computer table?
when i have already had a bad experience when i spilled water on my table.

yes you are right. i have done that before. but last time i was lucky. my keyboard took it very politely

they say "insaan galti kar ke hi sikhta hai." In my case its "mistakesssss" not "mistake"

well thats me........ he he he he

waiting for someone nice enough who'll help me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aditya Zutshi said...

I'll give you an advice... buy a new keyboard :-) buy a logitech keyboard...black one... it costs INR 375... and is spill proof... in case u repeat history :-)

8:06 AM  
Blogger Chitra said...

thank you. i am sure i won't repeat it again. :-)

8:19 AM  
Blogger Aditya Zutshi said...

Ha ha ha... I'm pretty sure too that you won't repeat it again... lol...

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home