Back Again :-)
hmmmmmmm its 1:30 am
and no sign of sleep. But i am in a much better state, my tummy is full now.
By the way maggi was really good and really spicey.
i prepare a meal and its not spicey! Impossible.
Dad has gone out of station. I always feel something is incomplete when one of my parents is out of station. Its not the case with my sisters. i mean i miss them but don't feel incomplete.
may be this is the reason of my lethargy today. I can live alone, away from home but when i am home i want a complete picture. Mum and Dad together.
oh! its all getting so emotional. I hope you are not crying. lol.
So many things coming to my mind. But have no one to talk to.
people are busy. I miss those late night long chats with my freinds.
Somehow thats not the scene anymore.
kher things keep changing. one has to keep pace with the change.
One more thing. I think the friendships you make in your school years are the best ones.
My experience says so.
hmmmmmm Chalo me going. will do something else.
cya.
and no sign of sleep. But i am in a much better state, my tummy is full now.
By the way maggi was really good and really spicey.
i prepare a meal and its not spicey! Impossible.
Dad has gone out of station. I always feel something is incomplete when one of my parents is out of station. Its not the case with my sisters. i mean i miss them but don't feel incomplete.
may be this is the reason of my lethargy today. I can live alone, away from home but when i am home i want a complete picture. Mum and Dad together.
oh! its all getting so emotional. I hope you are not crying. lol.
So many things coming to my mind. But have no one to talk to.
people are busy. I miss those late night long chats with my freinds.
Somehow thats not the scene anymore.
kher things keep changing. one has to keep pace with the change.
One more thing. I think the friendships you make in your school years are the best ones.
My experience says so.
hmmmmmm Chalo me going. will do something else.
cya.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home