Don't wanna be lonely anymore
I don't wanna stand out in the crowd people. let me gel in................
Main Mahaan nai hun yaar.
Kher can't help people.
Han to today my friend asked me for a trip to manali for 3 days.
So many of my friends are going. But i am not.
Cause i have an exam on 30th. Besides that my job is so new. I can not take two days off in a row. Well i want to visit Manali kabhi. But now is not the time.
Waise things are not the same with that group. People have a sympathetic attitude towards me there. Extra sweet with me. And so so curious. I seriously don't want sympathy. I am not weak. As someone once said, " main bichaari nai hun." I can handle things. And that too in a brave manner. Thats evident from past instances.
I don't know hows my day tomorrow gonna turn out. My immegiate boss is on leave and i am completely lost. Only three people in our department and two are on leave. And i know so little abhi to. Will be reporting to another senior officer. Don't think so there will be any work tomorrow. God!!!!!!!! I'll go crazy if theres no work tomorrow.
Chalo nothing more to write about.
will see you later.
I am in talking mood today. May be i'll be back.
Only god can help you then.
lol
Cya
Main Mahaan nai hun yaar.
Kher can't help people.
Han to today my friend asked me for a trip to manali for 3 days.
So many of my friends are going. But i am not.
Cause i have an exam on 30th. Besides that my job is so new. I can not take two days off in a row. Well i want to visit Manali kabhi. But now is not the time.
Waise things are not the same with that group. People have a sympathetic attitude towards me there. Extra sweet with me. And so so curious. I seriously don't want sympathy. I am not weak. As someone once said, " main bichaari nai hun." I can handle things. And that too in a brave manner. Thats evident from past instances.
I don't know hows my day tomorrow gonna turn out. My immegiate boss is on leave and i am completely lost. Only three people in our department and two are on leave. And i know so little abhi to. Will be reporting to another senior officer. Don't think so there will be any work tomorrow. God!!!!!!!! I'll go crazy if theres no work tomorrow.
Chalo nothing more to write about.
will see you later.
I am in talking mood today. May be i'll be back.
Only god can help you then.
lol
Cya

4 Comments:
if there's no work.... take a newspaper...plenty of thigs to do!!
y sit idle ?
Who says i am gonna sit idle. Have you ever seen me sitting idle?
ya..........ur teeny weeny brain is always thinking something or the other....crazy!!!!!!!!!
Crazy? hello??????? What? And everybody thinks. Whats wrong in it? And by the way only those can think who have some brain. I can understand your problem. Grapes are sour dear. lol. have fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home